Advertisement

Rekindling Devotion: Intentions, names, and assorted babble.

Rekindling Devotion: Intentions, names, and assorted babble. In which I chatter about private names for our spirits, ritual-doing, and, you know, assorted other babble.

Shameless self-promo time, because if we can’t promote our own stuff, why should anyone else?

I have an on-going story subscription running through my Patreon, if you’re interested. New fiction, on the regular, that you get to see before the rest of the world for a dollar a month. When I don’t release that month, I pause the payments so you don’t pay for what you don’t receive. This money goes to help cover medical expenses for the household.

My Patreon is

Interested in reading some of my fiction for free?
You can find my short story Promised here:

And my short story the Landvaettir here:


Also, don’t miss out! Beth aka the Wytch of the North is doing her own Rekindling Devotion video series and sharing her own thinky-thoughts (and cameos of our critters) You kind find her videos at:



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

On FB:
On instagram:
My blog and website: (I lost the dot com. I don’t want to talk about it. Someday I might buy it back.)
Wanna email me? I’m jolenedawe@gmail.com

Rekindling Devotion,paganism,pagan,vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments