Advertisement

Entertaining Flight Passengers with Violin

Entertaining Flight Passengers with Violin To support my music:
After a 10 hours flight, followed by just nearly as many hours waiting being stuck on that same plane and forbidden to get out as unable to land in Paris, all passengers including myself were exhausted and frustrated.
My body was definitely not in a good shape to play after such a tiring journey but I was so touched to see people’s faces lighting up when I got my violin out and started playing!
I guess it is also in moments like this that you realise the real power of music!
_
#flight #violin #music

violin,flight,violinist,violin on plane,flight entertainment,airfrance,britishairways,air china,lufthansa,esther abrami,two set,tifany poon,ray chen,hilary hann,classical music,violin song,preludium and allegro,kreisler,how to play violin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments