Advertisement

Ice Yarn Review YEAHH!!! My Black Friday Order came today. Let's Review these yarns together.

Ice Yarn Review  YEAHH!!!  My Black Friday Order came today.  Let's Review these yarns together. Let's Take a look at my new Ice Yarn order that came today.
So excited to see these yarns. Links are available below.
Modena Viscose:

Lana Bella:

Baby Softy:

"Roseto Worsted":

#iceyarns @iceyarns


To become a patron of my channel click here:


Visit our website for more Crochet patterns:

To support our channel click here:


Please LIKE and SHARE this video. Make sure you subscribe to my channel so you do not miss any of the crochet fun.
Happy Crocheting Everyone!!

Happy Mail:
Creative Grandma
PO Box 225
Jersey Shore, PA 17740

crochet,ice yarns,glenda winkleman,creative grandma,yarn review,Modena Viscose yarn,Lana Bella yarn,Baby softly yarn,lorento worsted yarn,Ice yarn,yarn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments